Media Contact: Beth McGroarty
[email protected] • +1.213.300.0107
Global Wellness Summit Announces Full Agenda for 2019 Conference
Keynotes, presenters and panels will explore how the $4.5 trillion wellness industry is transforming entire business sectors and creating new economic opportunities globally
Miami, FL – September 25, 2019 – The Global Wellness Summit (GWS), the foremost gathering of international leaders in the $4.5 trillion global wellness economy, today released the full agenda for the 13th annual GWS at Grand Hyatt Singapore from October 15–17, 2019. Global hospitality brand Hyatt is this year’s host sponsor.
The three-day event will attract leading business and thought leaders from 50 countries to the Summit in Singapore. Wellness industry leaders and visionaries still have the opportunity to apply to attend the prestigious event, which is renowned for its keynotes and panels that analyze the largest opportunities unfolding in the wellness economy, from aspirational ageing to the reinvention of healthcare; from spa and beauty trends to the role of purpose in our lives and work; from rethinking real estate and retail to travel, tourism and more.
“Wellness is shaking up vast consumer markets and industries and now touches almost every facet of our lives: how we act, how we age, how we eat, how we travel, how we approach healthcare, and how we work. The Summit represents an unprecedented opportunity for businesses, investors and government leaders to better understand today’s global wellness wave—and where it will go next,” says GWS CEO and Chair Susie Ellis. “The enthusiasm for the 13th annual Summit has been overwhelming. We are eager to welcome both returning and new delegates from all over the world, including our large Asian contingency.”
The theme of this year’s Summit is “Shaping the Business of Wellness,” and attendees can expect to hear from high-profile industry experts on where wellness is headed globally, with a keen spotlight on Asia, the fastest-growing of all wellness markets, including the new leaders/innovators driving the growth in the region.
GWS is renowned for presenting the latest research on the wellness industry. This year, the Global Wellness Institute, a nonprofit research and educational resource for the global wellness industry, will release the first-ever report on the global economy of physical activity, providing all-new market data and trends analysis for this explosively growing industry.
Issues being addressed on this year’s agenda include:
- Transformational Trends – What lies ahead?
- Hospitality/Tourism and Wellness – Making a positive impact on people and the planet
- The Asian Century – Asia’s increasing impact on wellness
- Sustainable Development – Sustainability’s role in creating a well world
- Healthcare Disruption – Exploring what’s next in healthcare
- Embracing Aspirational Ageing – Redefining the 50+ lifestyle through the wellness lens
- Technology – Technological advances reshaping wellness
- Mental Wellness – Exploring the power and resilience of the brain
- Energy Medicine and Faith – How deeper connections with our bodies, minds and souls are transforming wellness practices around the globe
- Next-Gen Wellness Leaders – Understanding their vision
- Purpose and Social Impact – Making a difference at both the corporate and personal level: why it matters
- Wellness Real Estate – What’s next for real estate communities, homes and offices?In addition to the informative and lively on-stage activities, the Summit offers unparalleled networking opportunities, including “hosted table topic” luncheons with industry leaders. Delegates can also take advantage of wellness experiences, including yoga, tai chi and ceremonial gong bathing, and enjoy social events such as the Singapore dine-around and dance party.
View the full agenda for the 13th annual GWS at Grand Hyatt Singapore from October 15–17, 2019, here.
The Global Wellness Summit kicks off with a welcome reception on October 14 co-hosted by Hyatt and Grand Hyatt Singapore. There is room for a limited number of additional delegates to attend the Summit; to apply to attend, click here.
About the Global Wellness Summit: The Global Wellness Summit is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together industry leaders and visionaries to shape the business of wellness and the future of the $4.5 trillion global wellness economy. The gathering is held annually in different locations across the globe and has taken place in the US, Switzerland, Turkey, Bali, India, Morocco, Mexico, Austria and Italy. The 13th annual Summit will be held at Grand Hyatt Singapore from October 15–17, 2019.