The Summit Is Born
At the beginning of the 2000’s, a group of industry leaders decided to create and fund a conference modeled where leaders from all parts of the world gather to solve shared problems. Thus the Global Wellness Summit was founded. The Global Wellness Summit is held annually. Visit the archives to learn more about the 2007-2014 Summits.
The Global Wellness Summit welcomes and attracts delegates from all continents and nations. Formal invitations to join the 2015 Summit are mailed to a targeted list of top-level, global executives who are decision-makers and visionaries in spa, wellness, and related industries. All invitees have either applied or been nominated, and are then approved based on their positions, backgrounds, and leadership roles. Representatives from diverse sectors (including hospitality, investment, finance, real estate, medicine, consulting, manufacturing, product, technology and other related industries) are invited to attend. For more information about Summit delegates, click here.
The Global Wellness Summit (GWS) is an international organization that brings together leaders and visionaries to positively impact and shape the future of the global spa and wellness industries. The objectives of the Summit are to:
- Establish a forum for dialogue among global industry leaders
- Create community by fostering friendly relationships among stakeholders
- Inspire a spirit of collaboration to solve shared problems
- Facilitate healthy growth for the industry and its individual businesses
- Initiate and support quality research
- Encourage innovation
- Cultivate leaders for tomorrow