Traveling to Qatar
Flights are available from many international destinations to Hamad International Airport in Doha (HIA) (approximately 8 km/5 mi. from Msheireb Downtown Doha).
Qatar Airways Flight Discount
Qatar Airways is graciously offering a 10% discount for flights to Doha for registered GWS delegates.
One of the world’s best airlines, Qatar Airways is renowned for its exceptional in-flight services, particularly in its top-ranked business class. With an extensive network of over 150 destinations stretching as far as Australia and North America, Qatar Airways is a wonderful choice for travel to the Global Wellness Summit this November.
To access the discount, register for the Summit and reference your confirmation email to find the flight booking link and promo code.
Visa and Passport Requirements
All visitors to Qatar must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date they are departing the country.
Qatar welcomes the world with visa-free entries for citizens of 100 countries. The visa application process for all other nationalities is easier than ever with the refreshed Hayya platform. It’s a simple 4-step process you can complete in a few minutes.
It’s recommended that visitors check current regulations with the Qatari Embassy.
Visitors to Qatar are required to have a health insurance policy. This insurance covers emergency and accident services only, with a premium of QR50 per month at the initial issuance and upon extension of the visitor’s visa. Details on this requirement and how to purchase insurance are available here . The Ministry of Public Health recommends that visitors purchase this insurance prior to travelling to Qatar.
You can purchase the Health Insurance Policy from any of the Insurance Companies Registered with or Approved by approved by the Ministry of Public Health via this link.
Airport Transfer to Hotels
There are several options regarding airport transfers from Hamad International Airport in Doha (HIA) to our partner hotels in Msheireb Downtown Doha (approximately 8 km/5 mi).
Each hotel offers chauffeured transportation. Please find pricing and booking details below.
Kindly note that it is not possible to share a chauffeured transportation service if you are staying at different hotels since it’s prohibited to drop guests off at various destinations.
Alternatively, Uber is a common ride sharing service in Doha.
Mandarin Oriental Doha
- Mercedes S 2021, accommodates 3 passengers and 3 medium suitcases: 360 QAR / USD 100 one way
- Mercedes S 2023, accommodates 3 passengers and 3 medium suitcases: 450 QAR / USD 124 one way
- Mercedes Viano, accommodates 4 passengers and 4 medium suitcases: 820 QAR / USD 225 one way
- Bentley (Flying Spur or Bentyaga), accommodates 3 passengers and 3 medium suitcases: 1200 QAR / USD 330 one way
Park Hyatt Doha
- Audi A6, accommodates up to 3 passengers: 250 QAR / 70 one way
- Audi A8, accommodates up to 3 passengers: 320 QAR / USD 90 one way
- Mercedes V Class, accommodates up to 7 passengers: 450 QAR / USD 124 one way
- BMW 5S, accommodates up to 3 passengers: 470 QAR / USD 130 one way
- BMW 7S & BMW X7, accommodates up to 3 passengers: 570 QAR / USD 157 one way
Alwadi Hotel Doha
- City Car: 120 QAR / USD 33 one way
- Honda Odyssey Van & Kia Carnival: 180 QAR / USD 50 one way
- Audi A6: 210 QAR / USD 58 one way
- Mercedes S Class, BMW 7 & Audi A8: 350 QAR / USD 96 one way
- Mercedes Viano: 800 QAR / USD 220 one way
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +974 400 995 99
WhatsApp: +974 307 582 11
VIP Airport Service
Al Maha offers special VIP services that can be booked for a fee that include: meet and greet, expedited immigration, assistance with luggage etc.