It’s my pleasure to formally announce just some of the incredible business and thought leaders confirmed as part of the upcoming Wellness Real Estate and Communities Symposium, Tuesday, May 2, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM at the JPMorgan Chase headquarters in midtown Manhattan.
- Kathryn Scheckel, Head of Global Venture Lab, Hines
- Peter Epping, Senior Managing Director & Global Head ESG, Hines
- Robbie Hammond, President & Chief Strategy Officer, Therme Group US; Co-founder, Friends of the High Line
- Adam Flatto, President & CEO, The Georgetown Company
- Elizabeth Diller, Partner, Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- John Alschuler, Executive Chairman, Therme Group US
- Craig Collin, CEO, Tavistock
- Paul Scialla, Founder & CEO, Delos
- Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki, Principal, tst ink LLC
- Jean-François Garneau, Chief Development Officer, INITIAL Real Estate; Founder & Chief Possibilities Officer, ALIO – Building Wellbeing
- Veronica Schreibeis Smith, Founder & CEO, Vera Iconica
- Joseph G. Allen, Assistant Professor & Director of the Healthy Buildings Program, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Todd Shaw, SVP of Business Development, Fountain Life
- Amy McDonald, Principal & CEO, Under A Tree Consulting
- Deepak Chopra, MD, architect of the JPMorgan Chase workplace wellbeing program
- Clodagh, Founder & CEO, Clodagh Design Studio
- Rachel Krupa, Founder, The Goods Mart (and curating our snacks!)
- New research from the Global Wellness Institute
- New research from the International WELL Building Institute
More speakers, panelists and participants are confirming every day—investors, developers, architects, consultants. Register now and be part of this important event. You’ll leave with actionable information, new ideas, new business opportunities and new friends.
As with all of our events, you’ll be part of the signature Table Topic Lunches, and we’ll end the day with a champagne toast (or sparkling water if you prefer).
I look forward to seeing on May 2. Bring your creative spirit—you’ll see why when you get there!
CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR