GWS Leader Livecast on Instagram
Join the GWS Leader Livecast on Instagram every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:30 p.m. US Eastern Time.
GWS Podcast Host Kim Marshall asks five compelling questions to a range of wellness industry leaders.
The goal? Sharing positive action steps to help now and in the future.
• May 28 – Rick Stollmeyer, CEO & Co-Founder, MINDBODY
• May 26 – Filip Boyen, CEO, Forbes Travel Guide
• May 21 – Belgin Askoy, Founder, Global Wellness Day
• May 19 – Alcide Leali, CEO, Lefay Resorts & Residences
• May 14 – Wallace J. Nichols, PhD, Marine biologist and author of the New York Times Bestseller, Blue Mind
• May 12 – Pietro Simone, Founder, Pietro Simone Skincare
• May 7 – Laurie Jennings, Deputy Editor & Director, Good Housekeeping and GH Institute
• May 5 – Giselle Fernandez, Anchor and producer Spectrum News1; Five-time Emmy award winning journalist, producer, film maker and Latin media marketing entrepreneur
• April 30 – Anna Bjurstam, Wellness Pioneer, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas
• April 28 – Scott Duffy, Host, “What Now?”
• April 23 – Terrie Hansen, Senior Vice President Marketing, Virtuoso
• April 21 – Jean Godfrey-June, Executive Beauty Editor, goop
• April 16 – Martin Palmer, Theologan and Environmentalist
• April 14 – David Dronet, Owner, The Springs Resort & Spa
• April 9 – Davide Bollati, Chairman, [ comfort zone ]
• April 7 – Victor Brick, CEO, Planet Fitness Growth Partners
• April 2 – Dilip Barot, Founder, Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences
About the #FIVEINTEN Host
Kim Marshall, Co-Founder, S’Well Public Relations
Having worked as an executive at iconic properties like the Golden Door, Rancho La Puerta and the Grand Wailea Resort, Kim founded The Marshall Plan in 1995 as the first communications firm in the U.S. to specialize in wellness, sustainability and wellness tourism, working with brands from Hyatt to Hilton and destinations from Turkey to Tahiti. Kim served on the Board of the International Spa Association and the Green Spa Network, was a member of the Global Wellness Institute’s Beauty to Wellness Initiative and she is the original of 92 Global Wellness Day Ambassadors from around the world. In 2018 she co-founded S’Well Public Relations to laser focus on the many facets of the global wellness economy and in 2019 she created, co-executive produced and became the Host of the Global Wellness Summit Podcast.