Global Wellness Institute Announces New Digital Film Series
to Be Produced by BBC StoryWorks at the 2021 Summit in Boston
Miami, FL – December 1, 2021 – The non-profit Global Wellness Institute (GWI), the leading research organization for the wellness industry, is delighted to announce it is working with BBC StoryWorks, the commercial creative arm of BBC Global News, to produce a first-of-its-kind film series about the world of wellness. The collaboration was announced today at the 2021 Global Wellness Summit in Boston, with the series to be produced ahead of the 2022 Summit in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The series has the following objectives:
- Raise awareness of the importance and impact of wellness and preventive health approaches on societies around the world;
- Spotlight some of the most innovative and exciting developments across the industry that contribute to individual, community, and societal wellness;
- Define and demystify the term “wellness,” reaffirming the value of credible, evidence-based solutions on holistic health and improving consumer trust in the sector;
- Explore the impact of the digital revolution on the wellness industry, highlighting its benefits and addressing its challenges;
- Help audiences feel empowered to seek their own wellness and inspire habits and lifestyles that contribute to this end;
- Challenge the perception that wellness is only for a select group, identifying solutions that democratize the pursuit of holistic health.
About the Global Wellness Institute: The Global Wellness Institute (GWI), a non-profit 501(c)(3), is considered the leading global research and educational resource for the global wellness industry and is known for introducing major industry initiatives and regional events that bring together leaders to chart the future. GWI positively impacts global health and wellness by educating public institutions, businesses and individuals on how they can work to prevent disease, reduce stress and enhance the overall quality of life. Its mission is to empower wellness worldwide.