REGISTER FOR THE IN-PERSON SUMMIT OR GET THE VIRTUAL ACCESS PACKAGE
2020 In-Person Registration & Payment Details
The 14th annual Global Wellness Summit will take place in Palm Beach, Florida, from Sunday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 11.
Registration is now open for qualified delegates! Click HERE to begin the registration process.
|Registration Categories||Cost to Attend in Person|
The delegate registration fee includes:
• All general and breakout sessions, along with participation in the “Resetting the World with Wellness” Brainstorming Sessions
• Access to the Global Wellness Institute’s research titled “Defining the Mental Wellness Economy” that will be released at the 2020 Summit
• In-person access to the inaugural Technology Pavilion
• Lunches, breaks, dinners, social events and activities at the iconic The Breakers Palm Beach
• A printed copy of the 2020 Delegate Directory
• BuDhaGirl tote bag and collection of sponsor gifts
• Access to online videos and presentations
• + all Virtual Access Package benefits
The spouse registration fee:
This discounted spouse rate is a special offer for the spouses of registered delegates. Please note that spouses are invited to attend all conference sessions and social functions, but they will not receive a copy of the delegate directory. (*If multiple invitees from a common organization would like to attend, each invitee must register individually at the full delegate rate.)
Virtual Access Package Registration & Payment Details
This year the Summit will be a hybrid event and a new Virtual Access Package will bring the Spirit of the Summit to the entire global wellness community. Read the Press Release
The Virtual Access Package includes:
• Live, virtual access to all main stage keynotes, panels and interviews with world wellness experts held November 9-11
• Access to the Global Wellness Institute’s 2020 research report, the first on the mental wellness economy
• Interactive, global “think tank” and networking sessions
• Virtual access to the new Tech Innovation Pavilion
Purchase a Virtual Access Package for $500 USD
The in-person Global Wellness Summit is an invitation-only event for senior executives, and invitations are non-transferable. The Summit registration fee does not include the cost related to accommodations or travel. A credit card is required to confirm your registration and payment must be made in full before your registration is considered complete.
Requests to pay by invoice must be submitted via email to Kendra Kobler at [email protected]. Invoices must be paid in full before achieving registered delegate status.
The Summit does not make a profit, and therefore, relies heavily on delegate registration fees and limited sponsorships to develop a high-quality program. Registered delegates or spouses who cancel their registration before and including September 1, 2020 will receive a full refund, minus a US $400 processing fee. Registered delegates or spouses who cancel between September 2, 2020, and October 15, 2020 will receive a 50% refund.
After October 16, 2020, no refunds will be given and please note we are not able to make any exceptions. (We apologize in advance but the GWS is not able to make any exceptions to this policy.)
In order to issue a refund, we must receive your cancellation request in writing along with the refund request form at this link.
Please note: a registration may be transferred to another senior person within the company or the leader of a major division or region within the company. To do so, complete a delegate application form and the nomination committee will evaluate the eligibility of the substitute delegate.
If the Global Wellness Summit is not held as scheduled, the registration fee may be applied to the rescheduled event, or to a future Summit within two years.
About The Global Wellness Summit
The Global Wellness Summit (GWS) is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together leaders and visionaries to positively shape the future of the $4.5 trillion global wellness economy. Held in a different location each year, Summits have taken place in the U.S., Switzerland, Turkey, Bali, India, Morocco, Mexico, Austria, Italy and Singapore.
Thank You to the 2020 Global Wellness Summit Sponsors